Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 is the loveliest event that God has brought in  my life.  over the past six months we survived only with the free grace of God almighty where every tomorrow had been a nightmare for us. unsure employment, unpaid payments for the work, mental agony marked the past half year before Christmas.

I never experienced hopelessness as this in my life before. but God mightily showed his strength when am almost knocked to ground zero by the harsh happenings in life and GOD lifted me up just before Christmas with a good job that i am loving.

I praise God for Matthew for his support till June 2010 and letting me involve in his educational project though am much unhappy with my co worker who has been a hurdle to discharge my job efficiently.

I praise GOD for Brother Phil, who really encouraged me with his prayers and support to take the cause of less fortunate children.

My longtime friends Ujjwal and Gautam for their constant love and friendship. Most of the times i did not response to their calls is only signal of my depressed times. I love them and their friendship  till the end of my life.

i am thankful to my friends ms.Steph and Andrea for their occasional ‘ HELLOS’  that instill hope and boost me up.

 

s522859234_358733_5294 I am thankful to GOD  for my Herat’s favorite Immanuel for the greatest joy i get whenever i think of his naughty and sweetie acts.

jeshun Jeshun who gave me double promotion as Grand Uncle as i am not a father yet.

IMG_0038 The kid who attracted me most in recent times is our nephew, my B I L’s son Sherwin.

 

  1. I am thankful to God almighty for HE being source of strength in every moment of life.
  2. My wife who acted as the ‘right help’ to share my sorrows.
  3. My Father and brothers and my dear nephews who helped me financially and emotionally.
  4. Loving brothers and sisters of AGAPE group who prayed for me and especially Ms.Sybs and Ms.Shirley for their prayerful concern in trying to find a source of income for me.
  5. And to my dear friend Ujjwal Swaroop who referred me to a job where it turned fiasco with the attitude of employer. I was never disappointed with any of my past employers as with him. I felt the meaning of exploitation in attitude of this employer.
  6. Thankful to my dear sister Ms.Bertha for her kind concern and prayerful support.
  7. And now I Praise GOD for his Greatest Love and kindness in giving me a job just before Christmas and am thankful to GOD  for my Boss who encourages and inspires me. My family as a whole grateful to him for his attitude towards me.

3 comments:

  1. hello anna!
    i dint know about this blog of urs....
    i just read the out pour of ur heart here and am very happy that things finally worked out for you. I hope u have a more fruitful year in 2011. My prayers are with you too...
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bro,
    "He who began the good work will be faithful to complete it in you."
    Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...this is interesting. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete